miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

HELLO! 3rd Form presents an African Folktale


ACTION!


Rami: “Hello!What are you doing here?”


Aldi: “I´m warming myself in the sun,”
“My name is Snake. What’s yours?”


Rami: “I’m Frog. Do you want to play with me?”


Aldi: “Yes”


Narrators: So the frog and the snake play together all morning.Rami: “Watch what I can do”


Narrators: The frog teaches the snake how to hop and together they hop up and down, up and down.


Aldi: “Now watch what I can do”


Narrators: The snake crawls on her belly and climbs into trees.After a while they are hungry and decide to go home for lunch, but they promise to meet again the next day.


Aldi: “Thanks for teaching me how to hop up and downRami: “Thanks for teaching me how to crawl on my belly

Narrators: Then they each go to their houses.Rami: “Look what I can do, Daddy!”
Joaco: What?


Rami: “Snake teaches me how to crawl on my belly. We play together. He’s my new friend.”


Joaco: “The Snake family is a bad family! They have poison in their teeth. You can not play with them again and you can not crawl on your belly. It isn’t proper.”

Aldi: “Look what I can do, Mom. Frog teaches me how to hop up and down. He’s my new friend.”

Mica: “The Frog family is a bad family! Next time you see Frog, don’t play with him. You have to catch him and eat him.”Narrators: Next morning when Frog meets Snake, he stays away.

Rami: “I can’t play with you today”
Aldi: “If he gets near, I’ll eat him.”

Narrators: But then, she remembers how much fun they have together and how nice Frog is so she goes away. And from that day on, Frog and Snake never play together again. But they often sit alone in the sun – they are thinking about their friend.



WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. BUT WE ARE ALL CHILDREN
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAY AND GROW TOGETHER.


8 comentarios:

  1. Que bueno como quedo la obra agradezco a Gaby Susi y Nati espero que lo hayan disfrutado saludos. Mica

    ResponderEliminar
  2. grsias gabi por ponernos este juego fantastico



    joaquin zelaya y delfina fernandes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. estuvo muy bueno el juego

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nos encanto actuar the Ant and the Criket. y nos costo practicarlo. Giuli y Sigrit

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nos encanto mucho.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. megustomucho y mediverti

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Felicitaciones Naty por tan hermoso trabajo!!!!
    Como mamá me encanta ver a mis hijos participando tan activamente en todas las actividades!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. WELL DONE!! IT'S GREAT TO SEE HOW THE KIDS ENJOY WORKING AND ACTING AT THE SAME TIME.
    MISS IVONNE

    ResponderEliminar